Skip to content
- Use Dixie Belle Mud to fill veneer, gouges, scrapes, or even holes.
- Use it to make a raised stenciled embellishment for your piece.
- After Dixie Belle Paint has dried, place a DBP stencil over your project and secure it with adhesive or painter's tape.
- Using your mud spatula, spread the mud over your stencil. Simply scrape any excess back into your jar.
- Gently remove your stencil. Now, you are left with an embellishment!
- Spread Dixie Belle Mud over a flat surface and use stamps, leaves, or even some burlap to create impressions and other interesting elements.
- NEVER, never rinse the mud down your drain, clean utensils with baby wipes, and throw them away.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh