You will love this all new Shipwrecked Verdigris Wax finish.
Remember Wax is always LAST!
1. Allow DIY Paint or, if you sealed with patina or top coat, to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight, however, this wax can be wiped on and off, combined or layered with white and clear wax to get the results you are looking for. Once your look is achieved and wax is dry move to Step 4. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
5 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Fast drying low VOC furniture wax.
INGREDIENTS: love, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar, pigment.