2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
4. Watch this fun video filled with various techniques from Debi's Design Diary, the founder of DIY paint! She shows you how to use Liquid Patina as a decoupage glue and medium at https://youtu.be/kM4njk4eSCM
DO NOT FREEZE!