• 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Great for a small project like a side table or chair.
• 16 OZ PINT. Perfect for a good sized piece of furniture.
• 32 OZ QUART. This will cover several pieces of furniture. Covers approximately 150 square feet.
1. Clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid and stir thoroughly.
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15-30 minutes should be good.)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint a finishing product like Liquid Patina, Big Top or a DIY wax of your choice.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.